CLOSED:Giveaway :: Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD (11.30)

Just in time for the Holidays give the gift of season (sadly) the final part of the Harry Potter saga: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. I have been a fanatic since the start of the series from the books to the movies. I remember standing in line at Walmart with my mom to get the newest book. The most memorable time was standing in line with my mom when my son was set to be born merely a few weeks away waddling around waiting for the Midnight release of the book. It was an amazing time! I love the books, the movies and the Wizarding World of Harry potter and I was so excited when I was given the chance to provide a DVD to one lucky Organic Mommy Today reader.

Use the widget below to test your knowledge of Harry Potter! I scored 4/5 ;P You never know your score may even unlock an exclusive clip from the movie.

Comments

1. says

Out of all the books my favourite part is when Fred and George make such a mess of things at Hogwarts for Professor Umbridge .. Th Fireworks, The Swamp and all the naughty sweets they are making 😉

2. says

3. Liz Robinson says

My favorite moment is in the first movie when they get to hogwarts and they get to see the place and explore and they are so young and cute.

4. Liz Robinson says

5. Elizabeth Owens says

My favorite part is when Dobby saves Harry… but I also cry like a baby!! It is just so cute how Dobby does that

6. Elizabeth Owens says

7. says

Oh my, I really don’t know if I have a favorite part.
    I had to think for quite a while. I love that the underlying theme in the series is sacrificial love.I love that Dobby sacrifices himself for Harry and that Harry is willing to sacrifice himself at the end. But I think I really like being able to see Snapes memories. I’ll say no more as I don’t want to give any spoilers for those who haven’t seen it yet.

8. says

Oh my, I really don’t know if I have a favorite part.

• Celeste says

Hi Sarah B. :) Sorry about that! I guess the code got lost in translation 😛 Feel free to come back and take the quiz.

• Celeste says

9. says

I don’t have a favorite moment, I love them all. Seriously, my kids are embarrassed because I can do everyone’s lines throughout the whole movies.

10. says

11. Michelle Dippel says

Fav moment : after Harry takes the luck potion. How he behaves differently.

(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)

12. Michelle Dippel says

Fav moment : after Harry takes the luck potion. How he behaves differently.

(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)

13. Wendi Coleman says

My favorite Harry Potter moment is when Hermione and Harry dance in part 1. Seriously, my kids are embarrassed because I can do everyone’s lines throughout the whole movies.

14. Wendi Coleman says